As per our program guidelines, it is time to complete your periodic review tasks requested by your provider. Please follow the instructions below. If you have any questions, please contact us at 800.969.8774.
In the packet you received via mail, you will find everything you need to complete 2 SEPARATE TASKS. First off, we are going to do a drug screen together. Secondly, we are going to upload a picture of your driver’s license.
Please note, the two tasks, the drug screen, and the driver’s license are all two pictures that you will take at home and upload through a link listed at the bottom of this page.
MAKE SURE TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS BEFORE GETTING STARTED
- Driver's License OR State-issued ID
- Testing supplies and disposable cup
STEP 1: TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT DRIVER’S LICENSE
- Place your driver’s license on a clean surface with good lighting.
- Take a picture of your license with your smartphone. Review the image to ensure that your information is legible in the picture. This picture will also go to the Photo file on your phone.
STEP 2: PERFORM DRUG SCREEN TEST AND TAKE A PICTURE OF THE TEST STRIP
- Now let’s do the drug screen. Collect a urine sample. Transfer part of the urine sample to a disposable cup.
- Now dip the drug screen card into the urine but only the paper strips. Do not dip any further. Do not let the plastic part of the card touch the urine. Put just these little paper parts in the urine and count to 15 seconds.
- Then take the card out of the urine. Now, lay the drug screen down on a paper towel and wait exactly 5 minutes. Then take a picture. This picture will also go to your Photo file on your phone.
STEP 3: FILL OUT THE ONLINE FORM
Click on the button below to complete the form.