As per our program guidelines, it is time to complete your periodic review tasks requested by your provider. Please follow the instructions below. If you have any questions, submit a support request by going to www.bupe.me, click on the contact us form and fill out a support request form (response time is quicker by completing the form) or call us at: 800-969-8774 (response time will be longer waiting to receive a return call).
In this packet you will find everything you need to complete TWO SEPARATE TASKS:
- First off, we are going to do a drug screen together.
- Secondly, we are going to upload two separate pictures of your driver license and two-sided drug screen.
Please note: the two-sided drug screen and the driver license are TWO SEPARATE PICTURES that you will take at home and upload through a link at the bottom of this page.
MAKE SURE TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS BEFORE GETTING STARTED
- Driver License OR State-issued ID
- Testing supplies and disposable cup
STEP 1: PERFORM DRUG SCREEN TEST
- Now let’s do the drug screen. First, remove the Clear Rapids Drug Text “CAP” exposing the six strips.
- Secondly on at the top of the drug screen card, print your name (ID) & date test taken on both sides of the card. Leave INT blank. This is a 12-panel drug screen card, therefore, you need to be sure you fill in your name and date on both sides.
- Collect a urine sample. Transfer part of the urine sample to a disposable cup.
- Now dip the drug screen card (MAKE SURE YOU REMOVE THE CAP FIRST) into the urine but only the paper strips. Do not dip any further. Do not let the plastic part of the card touch the urine. PUT JUST THESE LITTLE PAPER PARTS IN THE URINE AND COUNT TO 15 SECONDS.
- Then take the card out of the urine. Now, lay the drug screen card down on a paper towel and WAIT EXACTLY 5 MINUTES. Then place your driver license and completed drug screen card (side with BUP) on the attached form. Take a picture with your Smartphone. Next, you will then flip the completed drug screen card over and place on the attached form, along with your driver license, and take another picture. Upload the two pictures into the patient portal.
BY NOW YOU SHOULD HAVE 2 PICTURES:
- PICTURE 1: Driver License & Side One of Drug Screen Test
- PICTURE 2: Driver License & Side Two of Drug Screen Test
STEP 2: FILL OUT THE ONLINE FORM
Click on the button below to complete the form.